Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to Film

Got a very good bargain for a old but well taken care Nikon FE2 that I could not resist, the camera is estimated to be more than 15 years old. Am toying with the ideas of shooting some Black and White photos with film for clients, there're still some magics left with old technology.

Still remembered those were the days when everything were made to last. You can just feel in your hand how solid the FE2 was made, this reminds me of my trusty Nikon FM that I have regretted selling it quite some years ago.

Just can't wait to load my first roll of film and fire away...

Images of my New but old toy :)

DSC_9241_resize

DSC_9218_resize

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP