Monday, November 30, 2009

Raghav's First Birthday Party

Have not been updating my blog for sometime not because of the lack of photos but on the contrary I was really busy with lots of shooting and post editing late into the night. I am not complaining too much if the result can put a smile on my client's face :)
One of the events that I have shot recently is the one year old birthday celebration of little Raghav. Really excited about the assignment as I don't get to shoot indian family often and in fact this is the first time that I gotten the chance. I really like the rich vibrant colours of the traditional Indian clothing and I think it will look especially good for photography. It gave me the opportunity to understand a little more of the Indian culture too.

The event was held over 2 venues and one of location was at a high end pub style restaurant. The lighting was on the dim side and that's means a challenge to the camera autofocus system. I have them in print now and more than please with end result.
Raghav is like a little handsome prince from Bollywood movie ... and here's my proof:





more photos soon

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP