Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zoe First Birthday !

Another chance to shoot a baby birthday party, this time it's Zoe's first birthday.

I remember meeting Zoe's family at Marco's first month celebration quite a few months back and casually took some shots of Zoe back then. When Zoe's mom, Monica contacted me recently if I could shoot for Zoe's first birthday party, I am really glad that they still remember me and my photography service.

Shooting baby required quite a different set of techniques than wedding as we cannot tell the baby to poise for us. You just need lots of patience and baby need their beauty sleep to look good and happy. I am glad I have learned and practice this skill after being a father :)

Some photos for viewing:






0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP