Monday, June 14, 2010

A friend wedding - Wesley and Yvonne

Just attended a friend wedding yesterday in Novotel Hotel. This is like my 3rd times either attending a wedding or doing wedding photography assignment at Novotel in this year alone, what a popular Hotel I guess.

Anyway, I am glad that I can have a proper meal and my time to relax and see how fellow wedding photographer in actions. I do learnt alot by observing too.

Just took a few casual shots of the match-in, as it's better not to obstruct the main photographer from doing her job.

They look so joyful and I can see much effort putting into the wedding to make it look great! I wish them a blissful marriage ever after.







0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP