Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding of Andy and Pearlyn

I was looking at my main website and it's been so long since I updated them, am I not shooting wedding recently?

Nope! infact I was quite pre-occupied by wedding shoot for the last few months when I started to do pre wedding shoot, have only the time to start updating my blog and put my main web page in the freezer for the time being. So do come here instead of my website for updates.

To start the new year, here are some photos of a recent wedding I have taken. The super fun, warm hearted wedding of Andy and Pearlyn. It's like live telecast of a romantic movie, you find a mixture of laughter, joy and tears all in a day event.

I was eagerly anticipating this last wedding photo shoot of the year 2009. Long before the wedding, we have been in regular discussion and somehow I already know it going to be a well prepared and really wacky funky celebration.

To me, how good is a wedding is not only based on how much money was thrown in but it's how much effort and thoughts are put into the wedding preparation. Despite the very long hours of photography with them, I thoroughly enjoyed taking their photos.

As usual let me starts off with my favourite Black and White photos....

This is my favourite photo from the day, catch her peeping and enjoying their love story montage showcase in the resting room before the church solemnization



Jacky Cheung of Singapore! Andy can really sing and even I was touched by his singing... I want to cry too!






0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP