Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hi ! I m still shooting!

It's been so silence in my blog recently that quite a couple of friends started to ask if I am still in the photography business. And my answer is a definite YES!

Of course I am still shooting and infact is so pre-occupied in it that I have hardly find time to post!

I began to see more opportunities especially after last year of portfolio in the making. Many kind friends from previous photography shoot has recommended my services and I am forever grateful to them, not only because of the business opportunity but especially the confidence they have in me...which means alot in my photography journey, to see myself improving.

So what have i been shooting lately? --> Pre-wedding! I love that!, Food photography for a well known restaurant! Family and baby photography!

Well, I will try to find more time so I can showcase some of the beautiful photos taken. Till then!

2 comments:

Kwee Yin June 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Haha.. yes, and I just asked the same question. Nice blog and photos! Love your work. :)

Edmund Lau June 8, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Hiya Kwee Yin, Thanks for dropping by and the 'love'..haha. Let's meet up for kopi session one day...soon :)

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP