Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Zoe time!

Have the chance to shoot Zoe again!

I have to admit I am not really a studio person (lousy excuse for not good with strobe!) and suggested on location shooting. Was actually thinking of what is a better place to shoot little Zoe and family. I needed to pass Monica Zoe's birthday party photos and intend to pay her a home visit to discuss the on location shoot as well.

What a nice surprise am I into. Monica apartment was really well furnished, equivalent to a 5 stars hotel and with every nice corner for photography...that's where i should shoot Zoe, at the luxury and comfort of home!

I wanted my photos to be casual yet with the quality of "studio" session, brought in a whole brunch of lighting equipments on the assignment day. Rachael aka wifey who is also my art director cum baby cheerer assisted me with the shoot, so glad she is able to help me with this. It was planned for a 2 hours session and we ended with a 5 hours! Did we shoot for 5 hours? of course NO... we chased after baby Zoe for 5 hours!...












0 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About This Blog

background

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP